Compact Logic to Wonderware

Hallsey

I'm very new to RsLogx5000 software and I have a project that will be sending a fault code number to scada system using wonderware. I will be sending a number from 1 t0 50 and adding 1000 to it to clear it. I guess I need to know everything that is involved to do this. What type of block should be used? MSG or something else. Communication will be ethernet. Any help would be appreciated. Examples would be great

Still all in wonderware. I assume the reset is being done in logic.

If not, you will have one tag - one to monitor the fault, and one to write back the fault + 1000.

You can do this with a single button; display the fault, and use the button to reset.

Similar Topics

My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
Trying to understand how to send email or text messages for alarms. Anyone have example code for this?
Replies
Views
Hello; We have an Allen Bradley compact logic processor at an auto glue kitchen of corrugator machine which connected with AB HMI. Normally to...
Replies
Views
In assets center the firmware revision 30 is not available for 1769-L33ERM controller. Revision 32 and 33 are available though. What’s the best...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have an Allen Bradley Compact Logix 1769-L18ER-BB1B. I have several processes that I would like to start based on time of day...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom