Pico

Hojland

Hey. How do I make a Hour and minnuts counter ( the time the motor have been running) in a Pico 1760-L12NWN. I would like it to be showen in the display. I have maked a counter, that can be showen, but my hour counter dosent work

Thanks

My 2 cents worth.

I have never used the push-buttons to program with. And since the software was free I use the Laptop to program with as it is much easier. Everything can be displayed in the Laptop. Then I also use a C-More Micro inexpensive Display to get a nice looking completed project. I really do not like the Pico except for those 7-day clocks, and if not needing a RTC I suggest the AD brick type PLCs for about the same money.

Good Luck, Leon

Hey Leon

I dont like it eather, but now im stock whit it:confused:
I am using Picosoft to program it. But I cant get this "hour counter" to work. It sucks:oops: Dos anyone know how to make it. please:wish:

O - Operating Hours Counter

Can be used for

Device
From version no.:

Pico 1760-L12...ser. B 01
Pico 1760-L18/-L20...ser. B 01

General

The devices have four independent operating hours counters.

This operating hours counter enables you to record the operating hours of systems, machines and machine parts.
You can enter a setpoint within the valid value range 0...999999. This enables maintenance times to be detected and reported.

The counter state is also retained when de-energized.
A counter relay can be used both as a coil or as a contact (switch contact) in your circuit diagram.

Note: The actual value can only be cleared via the Reset coil!
Even operations such as the RUN -> STOP mode change, Voltage ON -> OFF, delete or modify program or delete new program do not delete the actual value of the operating hours counter.

Function

If the counter coil TO is set to 1, the counter increments its actual value every second by the value 1 (basic pulse: 1 second).

If the actual value reaches the setpoint of S, the contact O switches for as long as the actual value is greater than or equal to the setpoint.

The actual value is kept stored in the device until the Reset coil RO is set to 1 The actual value is then set to zero.

Accuracy of the operating hours counter

As the operating hours counter counts in seconds, up to 999 ms can be lost if a device is switched off.

Picosoft_Operating_Hours_Counter2.jpg

Last edited: