Send SMS trougth MD720-3

zelislav

Halo everybody,:)

I want explain my problem.
The request from cllient is simple. Send SMS on mobile phone, if I push on tuch panel some button.

Ok, the system consist:
  • CPU 315 2DP
  • CP 340-RS 232C
  • MD720-3
  • I/O card
  • Touch Panel TP 170B
CP340 is for 232 communication. Do I need some special program for them? If I need how to programed.
MD720-3 the same like on CP340.
Can somebody explain me what I must programed or how to program or something to help me to understand what to do?

Thank you everyone of you.

Dear,

Thank you for answering. I had some solution. And I get from people from siemens some demo programs. Is not like I expected but they will be usefull.

Thank you.

Zelislav

Similar Topics

Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts.... Could anyone guide me that in one application I have to send SMS data using GSM module & Micrologix PLC. By reading some...
Replies
Views
Looking for a stand-alone cellular radio for service in the USA - 24Vdc powered, - DIN rail mount, - remote mount antenna (to mount outside the...
Replies
Views
Hello my friends, I hope you can help me I want to send alarm SMS from a Siemens S7 PLC 200 to a phone via a GSM modem 2N Easygate, I tested the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I was searching for a solution to send SMS from a GE Fanuc (Versamax) PLC using modem. Could anyone please help me to do this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom