Panelview 1000 Memory problem

wa5yom

I have run out of memory on my Panelview 1000.

I have already done the "purge" thing with little desernable results.

I can eliminate one screen which solves the problem but it is no a viable solution.

Any suggestions on how to cut corners on memory useage?

If you've used jpg's I would suggest reducing the number of colors used in the jpg - this can greatly reduce them in size. Often the default is 32 bit color when maybe only 16 bit or less would be more than enough.

Just for the heck of it, review the 'Images' section in your program. Even if not installed on a display, all the images shown get downloaded to the Panelview. Delete any unnecessary ones. (Note: some are the left/right and up/down arrows used in some controls.

In PanelBuilder32, from the Main menubar click File, then Import/Export graphics. there will be a list of all the graphics in the project and there are import, export and delete functions on that dialog box...