Panasonic PLC's

Just started using the panasonic line of plcs and touch screens for small jobs. Formerly was using Zens/logos
Has anyone else tried these things because I think there the cats meow. Touch screen and plc for less than 400CND$. Extremly flexible little units with built in high speed counter. Does anyone else have experience with these? I have a question about altering memory allocation of the unit.

I've been working with FP Sigma and FP-X. These are very capable PLC. Software, FPWinpro is supporting, ladder, function block, ST languages, user defined tags, custom build instructions.

Hello,
I used FP0 and FP2 CPUs on many projects. They are really compatible products and they are cheap. I remember driving 4 PID loops on a FP0-C32P with a price of 250USD. Our distributor provided our company with free programming software and the projects I implemented with Panasonic PLCs still run without any problems on the site. If you have any questions about panasonic PLCs youre welcome my email is [email protected]
And dont forget to look at Panasonics web site there are manuals and sample applications provided.
Best Regards/En iyi dileklerimle(In Turkish)

I've been working with FP Sigma and FP-X. These are very capable PLC. Software, FPWinpro is supporting, ladder, function block, ST languages, user defined tags, custom build instructions.

paulB could you give me any advice how to connect to the Panasonic FP-X plc.
I have a Panasonic PLC FP-X C60T and can't establish an online connection with it. I have installed the FPwinGR software, then connected the PLC to the PC via USB port. Then the both the drivers are installed automaticaly. In FPWinGR I set all the settings like it is described in the user manual. Then I try to connect to the PLC, but unfortunately the program scans all the baud speeds and then it outputs an error: ''Failed to connect to the PLC''.

So far I have just tried to connect through the USB port, is it possible that this port is disabled or something? Any info would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Regards...

Unfortunately, I haven't worked with FPWinGR software. I have been working with FPWinPro. Try to connect using serial port.

PaulB

paulB could you give me any advice how to connect to the Panasonic FP-X plc.
I have a Panasonic PLC FP-X C60T and can't establish an online connection with it. I have installed the FPwinGR software, then connected the PLC to the PC via USB port. Then the both the drivers are installed automaticaly. In FPWinGR I set all the settings like it is described in the user manual. Then I try to connect to the PLC, but unfortunately the program scans all the baud speeds and then it outputs an error: ''Failed to connect to the PLC''.

So far I have just tried to connect through the USB port, is it possible that this port is disabled or something? Any info would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Regards...

To noname, the FPWinGR is not problem to transfer the programming between the PC and PLC using USB port.

U try to check the PLC switch is read or write before transfer process running.:nodi::nodi::nodi: :nodi::nodi:

Beside that u also can check your PLC control unit and expansion unit, whether your connection is properly.