Pv 550

renopker

I have a pv550 k5a2 dh485 that I jest got used Its not hooked up yet but when I power it up I get flashing com led and 612 error no active nodes found on network ,is this because its not installed or is it doa I will be installing on a auto saw using 5/03 thanks

This sounds like it may already have an application installed & it is trying to find the node, when new it normally starts in the set up screen, just make sure you set the correct node for the plc & 550 in your new application, the default for a single system is 1 & 2

Similar Topics

Anyone have those mentioned gsd file. Plase share, i do not know what the type of that profibus dp slave.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Client has multiple spare Panelview 550 (2711-T5A10 L1 PV550 Touch Devicenet)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a Panelview 550 Cat 2711-K5A5 that has one Serial port ( RS-232). Which I can talk to via my cable via DF1. Which is weird...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a stop to the attached program? I want to stop it after the first rinse so the operator would have to push a button for it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom