S7 STL watchdog?

Do you mean that a discrete input will normally be changing state (say once per second) and that you wish to detect when the input stops changing state ?

Why does it have to be in STL ?

Which S7 range, 200 or 300/400 ?

L D[AR2 said:
Do you mean that a discrete input will normally be changing state (say once per second) and that you wish to detect when the input stops changing state ?

Why does it have to be in STL ?

Which S7 range, 200 or 300/400 ?

yes discrete input changes normaly one per second, i need get signal if 10 second not changes.
S7-400 used...

I could write it in less than a minute.
But what you need to is to try and solve this trivial problem yourself.
Make an effort. If you cannot get it to work, then post your work and we shall try to help you then.

I try

set
l s5t#10s
sd t1

a i0.0 // blink tact
fp m0.0
r t1

a t 1
= #error
but it dosn't work :(

What i do wrong?

The timer needs an off to on transition to work, after you reset it it won't restart until the timer goes off to on. The SET is always on.

You would normally need to look at both on and off as well.

try:

a I 0.0
l s5t#10s
sd t1

an I 0.0
l s5t#10s
sd t2

a t 1
o t 2
= #error

Yes, but you need something to detect the edge changing e.g.

view10.JPG