Panelbuilder 1400E

ELarsen

I have Panelbuilder 1400e ver 5. Need to change to new laptop. Both have WIN98. I even have a link between puters. The PB loads okay, but is still looking for .dll extensions, which are in an RSI folder. However, the software is still looking for the same .dll extensions in Windows. I also copied these files but it still doesnt want to cooperate. I got the software from a vendor several years ago, and I dont have the AB support, sigh. Thanks to all. I am new to this forum. This place rocks for info

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, A few days ago I was tasked with converting an old panelview 1400e to a panelview plus 7 application. Everything went well except...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make a couple of changes to a PV 1400e project. I have to add a couple of multistate indicators. Adding the graphics went fine but...
Replies
Views
I am running Windows XP Pro SP 3. Panelbuilder 1400e used to work on this machine, but now it doesn't. I suspect this is due to a recent Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi I just migrated a program from panelbuilder 1400e to factorytalk view me, everything seems fine except the alarms. The problem is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom