Proficy

Open "New Project"
Here you will select what type of device.
Ex:9070, 9030 etc

Right click Target1
Import: I selected "logicmaster folder"
There are other choices here.
You will be warned that you are importing over an existing folder (the temporary one you just created).

when completed you will get a report of the status of your converted program.

Warnings are expected, errors will not allow you to run.
Proficy likes to handle all register entries as "arrays" and will name them that way. This may cause a problem with your current naming convention, but you can configure proficy to ignore them. There is extensive help available in the software.

You may have to "flash" your processor to be compatible with Proficy, but the flash info is available and can be found by doing a google search.

There's more to it than this, but this will get you started.

Good luck!

Most of it works automagically.

I've converted Versamax, 9030, and 9070 into Proficy with no problems whatsoever.

Also the quickpanels convert just as easily.