Over writing plc data from receipe WinCC

Tonk

Having a problem with WinCC. If I go into the receipe screen and then exit said screen without doing anything all my tags in the PLC have been set to zero How do I stop this. Played around with sync and online offline tags but still no joy.

Not enough information.
How have you set up the recipes? are they stored in the PLC or in the WinCC server?
One thing you may check is the script attached to the button for entering or exiting the recipe page. It may set a default of 0 to every tag unless a recipe is selected, or it may be selecting a recipe that has not yet been setup.

Similar Topics

I was able to read a tag in excel from a Controllogix PLC using =RSLINK|'Topic_name'!'Item' Am I using DDE or OPC ? How can I write value back...
Replies
Views
can any body send me the ladder diagram for sending and reading e.g N7:0 TO N7:5 from serial port of plc5/30 to a visual basic programme using mscomm.
Replies
Views
I'm currently a senior in college working on a senior design project involving PLCs and Raspberry Pi. We have data taken using the PLC that we...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for help writing to PLC tags from Excel. I am using Factory Talk Gateway as an OPC server and Excel VBA to write out to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am currently trying to create a plc programme from my Tia portal v16 for a package filling machine. But i am kinda new to the plc stuff...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom