Ti500-5052

Memories? Well, yes I think I used one of these many, many years ago. Instructions? Sorry, no.

As far as I remember the unit was entirely hardware configured (no s/w) with a series of DIPswitches behind the front hatch. Using these you selected RTD type, range, temperature scale etc. I think it delivered the data to the CPU's input registers as either integer 0-32000, degC x 10, or degF x 10. There should be a label on the inside of the hatch, (assuming the hatch is still attached!), that detailed all these selections. The other thing I definitely can't remember is wiring details. In general there was a big terminal block on top of the module, and again there was a label printed on the flat plate strain relief showing connections.

If all that was OK, you just powered it up and read the corresponding WX input words - no special programming required.

I can't think of anything else, but if you've got any other specific queries, who knows, they may spark off some other activity in deeply buried neurones.

Regards

Ken