S5 diagnostic OB's?

Marshy

Hi all,

Are there any diagnostic OB's for S5 (135U) to stop it going into stop when an I/O rack isn't attached?

Thanks in advance

Yes, or at least I believe there is one in the range OB80 to 86. I can't say which one it is until I'm going back to the office on friday. Anyone else can help Marshy?

Kind regards,

Thanks! I won't be able to try until I'm back at work tomorrow but it looks like OB23,24,25 will do the trick. If I remember rightly with the S7 blocks you could just download the OB without any code in them to stop the PLC from going into Stop,is this the same with S5? It's only temporary whilst I sort some SCADA comms to the CP1430.
Thanks once again.

Similar Topics

Hello to all, I hope everyone here is good! Does anyone have any recommendations for network diagnostics software? I have an AB Network, 4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to understand a couple of things with a feedback signals that are used in a SRP/CS that I'm working with. Quick disclaimer: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, For some reason FT Diagnostic tool is not working on our scada machine. The thing is that the IT guy setup FTView to be hosted in the scada...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have followed the "On_board Audit Demo" sample in FactoryTalk View Studio ME to add the functionality of exporting the Audit, Alarm, and...
Replies
Views
I could use some help figuring out the layout of a Remote I/O channel Diagnostic Files in a PLC5 using RSLogix5. I've attached a screen shot of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom