Experience with Reliance SCADA

Jos Timmerman

A costumer of us is using Wizcon right now for a few machines. Because of the problems we are sometimes facing we are looking for a new SCADA package. Right now we are looking for Reliance 3. We have had a workshop for 4 hours how it is working. It looks good but the time is to short to make a good choice. The best way to know more about it is to do a project with it but that is not a option.

My question is if there is anyone who has experience with Reliance 3? How easy is it to program regarding to Wizcon, Citect or Intouch for instance? Any other suggestions / examples I can look at?

Dear Jos,

Our company is the main distributor for both Wizcon and Reliance in the Netherlands.
If you have any questions about these SCADA systems then please don't hesitate to contact us.
Our phone number is +31 (0)180 466004.
We can provide you with support as well as training for both systems.

Regarding the Reliance system I like to note that the current version is Reliance 4.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Patrick Binnendijk
Hiflex Automatiseringstechniek BV

A costumer of us is using Wizcon right now for a few machines. Because of the problems we are sometimes facing we are looking for a new SCADA package. Right now we are looking for Reliance 3. We have had a workshop for 4 hours how it is working. It looks good but the time is to short to make a good choice. The best way to know more about it is to do a project with it but that is not a option.

My question is if there is anyone who has experience with Reliance 3? How easy is it to program regarding to Wizcon, Citect or Intouch for instance? Any other suggestions / examples I can look at?
Hi. Just to let you know about Reliance SCADA/HMI with a 6-year delay :) - they are now in version 4! Check it out: http://www.reliance-scada.com/en/main