Rsnetworx File

plcnovel

Hi All
When i schedule my controlnet network, RsNetworx creates a file ,my question is do i have to load that file in my CLX program under Local CNBR Properties, and RsNETWORX tab? Or my communication will not work in the absence of this file?

Regards

Plc novel

No, you don't have to make it part of your CLX application (go back a few firmware revisions and it wasn't even an option). Given how simple it is to do so however I'd just go ahead and do it, if nothing else it can save you some time if you have to launch RSNetworx after making changes to your scheduled data in RSLogix.

Similar Topics

Hello fellow programmers, I am looking for a DeviceNet file with at least 1 VFD (powerflex70 and 700 if possible) and 1 E3 for parameter review...
Replies
Views
Here is a challenge: I am using a i-7243D Gateway (DeviceNet to Modbus/TCP/IP) to pull in DeviceNet data from a VFD (Alvitar 71 - Schneider...
Replies
Views
Here is a challenge: I am using a i-7243D Gateway (DeviceNet to Modbus/TCP/IP) to pull in DeviceNet data from a VFD (Alvitar 71 - Schneider...
Replies
Views
I have a ControlNet configuration with some distributed IO containing 1794-IF8IH modules. I go to schedule the network, but the IF8IH modules are...
Replies
Views
I am getting random comm loss (error code 561 i think?) anyway i looked it up and its loss of comm to 2 modules on a controlnet network. The 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom