PanelView Plus screen problem

pimpim32

Hi everybody,

I have a PV+600 monochrome touchscreen at 110V supply.
Worked fine at testing but now at machine startup at client site, when I turn power off for the machine drive he decided to show only half screen.

The buttons still working if you know where they are, but no info.

I will exchange it under warranty but I was wondering if it happened before to anybody and if is any solution availible.

Calling AB they said to try updating firmware. Updated to 4.00.11 no luck.

Thanks for any hint.
Marian

So nobody came across this problem?

As more info in same circuit with the PV+ I have 1 brake(~1A), main contactor(~.75A), a bunch of other relays, all in all never goes over 3.5A, the transformer being .75KVA 480-115.

As I said I will replace it tomorrow however it bugs me the ideea not to know why it happened.

As I know AB PV's are pretty solid, aren't they?
At least they should be for how much they cost.

Hi

I never had the problem you have,but I did have a new one

out off the box fail to power up.I also had one fail 1 week or so
after I had installed it.I sent both back to rockwell and I did not
find out what went wrong with them.They did replace them both and
I did not ask after I sent them back to see what was wrong.
I know I should have but I forget about it.

Donnchadh