Siemens TP170 micro Program Upload Porblem

riyajahamad

Dear All,
I am trying to upload program from Siemens TP170 Micro HMI using Simatic ProSave V7.0, using 6ES7 901-3DB30-0XA0 cable (USB / PPI Multi-Master Cable).
When I open ProSave in Connection showing only "Serial" option, as my cable is USB I required USB in Connection option, anybody help me to configer the same.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Riyaz

Have you checked if there is any USB driver on your Prosave installation CD? Have you connected the USB cable to your PC? And if so, don't you need to install anything?

You should check if you have installed the driver, and I think that should work.

Thanks Tarin, I am using USB PPI Multimaster Cable for S7-200 PLC with Micro-Win software on same Laptop. But in ProSave V7.0 no option about USB cable, unable to connect TP170 micro.

Riyaz