scada for electrical system

mahamadreza

hellow all freinds,for monitoring our petrochemical complex electrical system status,we have decided to put a scada system to monitor our power generation and substations inutility control room.to make a contract i should perform bid technical documents.has any of you done this before? any help would be highly apreciated.
best regards,
mahamadreza

YEP, thats advertising

mahamadreza said:
dear fiona,you are advertizing.

IF you have a legitimate alternative to his situation THEN state HOW it works AND HOW it will save money.

Your approach makes me NEVER want to use your product.

Advertizing. What's really bothering me is that the address states 'Originality Industry Park', but the PLCs offered look a lot as if these are bootleg Siemens S7-200 and Mitsubishi units. Not very original if you ask me. And certainly not good to give me any confidence at all. I get the same feelings about it Ron expressed.

I have looked around on the website and there stuff looks very familar too me also. Seems to be only a different label. Or does they copied it complete?

mahamadreza said:
dear freinds,is there any of you who can help me for my scada project?thanks in advance.
mahamadreza
I used Circutor SCADA,its a good sistem of online monitoring of consumption, curent, woltage, power,apereant power, max demand, thd...

Do you have SCADA on the rest of your facility? If so, I suggest you use the same DCS or PLC system and the same SCADA software that is used there.

To prepare bid documents you need to define the objectives of the system, the I/O required, and the reporting required. Then you may want to work closely with a system integrator to help guide you.

Hello mahamadreza;
First, you must define all the points you need top bring to the SCADA; here is an example from our own files:

The 11KV and 3.3KV switchgears panels shall be able to transmit the
following data to Plant Control System:
1. All Incomers
Digital data (dry contacts or communication I/O adapter – see note 1 )
01 Open and Close status.
02 Alarm indication
03 Trip indication
Analog data (numerical data through communication – see note 2)
01 Voltage, line R-Y
02 Voltage, line Y-B
03 Voltage, line B-R
04 Current, Phase R
05 Current, Phase Y
06 Current, Phase B
07 Apparent load (kVA)
08 Power (kW)
09 Reactive Power (kVar)
10 Energy metering (kWh)
11 Power factor
12 Number of Open/Close operation
13 Frequency

Then define the scope of work of the contractor: Data gathering (PLC and comms with relays and meters in the substations, adequate protocols...), documents and drawings required, cable installation and termination, conduits and cable trays if required, procurement of all equipment, software licenses, computers, reponsabilities and liabilities, time constraints and consequences...

Finally, generate a standards document for your SCADA, or have one brought in by the bidders: animations and displays, colour codes, area/screens disposition, visible/popup information ratios, documents & drawings required at bid stage, as-built documents...
This should give you some sort of a starting point.
Come back for more when you need it.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Dear Mr. Jenkins,
You are right,but each plant in our complx has been made with different contractor and their control system of dcs and plcs are not networked,so do for electrical system and subststions. Therefore we are to make an independent network to monitor our electrical system and diagonise from where any fault initiated not to let it spread all over the system and make atotal shutdown.This is the hole goal.
with complement,
mahamadreza

Dear Mr. dchartier,
hello and thank you for your guideline,i will follow them and i can get general terms from otherwhere.If you would let me,i will refer to you for my difficulties and as "richxie" told, i also loved it.Thanks a lot.
best regards,
mahamadreza

Use circutor CVM BD or mini. Net analyser for all electrical parameters and not very expensive. All units supplied with modbus.
Very good stuff.