Manual cct bypass device?

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm trying to find a device.

It has the form of a strip terminal. Fits on a DIN rail and has a SPDT relay AND a 3 way toggle switch incorporated.

We use relays fitted in a terminal type format from Weidmuller and others but know that such device existed. We think it was made by "Entrelec" but cannot find it anymore.

We us this on PLC bypass ccts.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I'm working on Honeywell HC900. I am using the PID block. I have attached the Switch and loop block to it as well. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm assisting a friend remotely with a VFD he's planning on buying and looking for a manual before hand to start planning. It's a Vikye. The...
Replies
Views
This may be a long shot, but would anyone have paperwork on the Nedap 3.5 KW Driver ( Ballast) UV lamp ballast Modbus can communicate with the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an old machine that utilizes two FEAC PC-116-24 controllers used for position monitoring and output to an OMORM CQM1 PLC. I did...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am trying to understand some old code for B&R 2005 PLC created in PG2000 software. There are procedures concerning axes but I cannot find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom