Calling Mitsubishi Gx Developers....

garryt1

I have a mitisubishi fx2n plc i am trying to change timer values but the change tc settings button under edit is blanked out,maybe when you go online with the plc itself this changes,can anyone help me on this as i have never used the software.

Thanks in advance.

I have not used the TC that you talk off, mine isnt greyed out either although it appears to do not alot?

To change a timer value open the program and double click on the timer ie T100 K200, an edit box opens up, change the K value for the time delay.

gxtimer.jpg

garryt1 said:
I have a mitisubishi fx2n plc i am trying to change timer values but the change tc settings button under edit is blanked out,maybe when you go online with the plc itself this changes,can anyone help me on this as i have never used the software.

Thanks in advance.
You are in read mode cange to write mode. Regards Badger.