110 VAC audible annunciator

XtremeIN

As the title says I am looking for an Audio Alarm. The ones we use normally are 24 V, but I need a 110 VAC one. Automation Direct has some 22mm units, but they are 80db at 10 cm. I was hoping someone had some suggestion for one that has a better range.

Micheal

Allen-Bradley 855P-B10ME22 (100 dB) or 855P-B10LE22 (105dB). The first one is a 45mm device and the second one is a 60mm device, but both mount in 22.5mm holes.

BTW, the sound reference levels are for 1 meter for these devices.

I will probally go with the AB due to the fact the customer has required AB. It will include a SLC 5/05, Panelview, SMC-3 soft start, circuit breaker, E-stop......

Thanks,
Micheal

As a side note, does anyone make a soft starter like the SMC-3?

Quite a few people. I have used the Cutler Hammer IT series with great success. Others include Mototronics and Schneider/Square D. I expect that most manufacturers that supply starters or MCCs can also provide reduced voltage solid state starters.