Factory Link/allen Bradley Rslinx Driver

kevin91172

We just got a new computer and in the process of moving Factory link to it and get it up and running.We had to install a different card a 1784PKTX.It is a PCI BUs +DH485 1C.Also we were told we needed RSLINX classic which we installed.Now what I need help on is getting to interface with FactoryLink 7.1.0.274.Under device interfaces/Allen-Bradley RS LINX Driver tree need to know what to fill in the tables under Port definition.See attached fill to see what I'm trying to explain.
factorylink1.GIF

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Folks, Generally I don't do this, but I've been trying to help Jasper from South Africa make a post to the forum. My support has been...
Replies
Views
hi all, what's the best way to check the com link between PLC and FTView site edition ? i have a task to run when the link is broken Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Do you have some experience with Balluff I/O Link Master BNI004A? I have some problem with it. I cant access his webserver anymore and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Currently i'm working on Facotry Link Server and Client module. When whole application is up and running for long hours and user is...
Replies
Views
Hi Factory Link people In an older Factory Link system with a number of clients (Graph.exe used on pc with NT4) there is a need for a new client...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom