400w speed control

shanmu_gam

hii

I have one 400w single phase induction motor whose speed has to be controlled.can any one help me in controlling the speed cheaply with put using inverters or VFDs.

Cheaply?

That depends. Can you sacrifice a huge percentage of your motor torque? If not then the answer to your question is probably no.

Please tell what kind of single phase motor you have. There are quite a number of different designs, some more suited to speed changes than others.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to setup on plc so If I enter 60 jph (job per hour) it will send the vfd hertz based on what jph is entered by...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Do i have to use interrupt subroutine, or immediate read high speed input, for Unitronics Samba plc or reading only the correponding register in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom