Simatic Pcs7 V6.1

AFASHLUM

Some Eng. from siemens has upgraded our project of PCS7 from V4.02 to V6.1. He upgraded from V4 to V5 first then to V6, but it seems that he did not make a compilation for the project when it was in V5. This resulted in lost of reference lists of all the blocks and we did not know about this problem until after one month when we could not control some valves (it does not respond to commands) and also some variable readings are halted and do not update to the field signals or respond to simulation signals. When we compiled the project it showed some warnings saying that it can not calculate the out put of these variables and when reading details provided in the dialogue window it sayes that it does not have a reference list!!!
Please advice how to solve this specially we do not have PCS7 V5 in hands.