Converting Data type DI to String

acargib

Hello,
New to to site so dont know what to expect!!. If there is anyone who can offer any help with a programming problem I have I will be most grateful.
The problem is that I am trying to use IEC FC 5 to change a DBD to a STRING format but when I try to drop it into a block it already says 'FC 5 already exists' and it is there as FC 5 SYSTEM-SEND AG block. I have been on the Siemens support wbsite but could find nothing of use. The CPU i am using is an S7 414-2DP.
Thanks

Open the library and your project, then drag FC5 from the library blocks folder to your project blocks folder. It will complain that FC5 already exists and give you the option to rename it which you should do.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am working on converting a program written in RSLogix 500 to Connected Components Workbench. The MicroLogix to Micro800 converter...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We need to convert ASCII data into Real Raw data, here we use Trimble GPS and need to get the position data. We use SCADAPack 357...
Replies
Views
I am trying to help someone with an old Gould PC0085. They have sent me an audio file (.wav) that was recorded from the output of a PP0105...
Replies
Views
I have a 3-axis sensor that I'm working on integrating with a Micrologic PLC. The sensor has a RS-422 output and I'm using an RTA Automation PLC...
Replies
Views
i am communicating 1766-l32bwb with conzerv make energy meter em 6436. I have communicated it on Modbus rtu. but i am not able to decode the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom