heat tunnel alarm issues

2004sk4

I have a heat tunnel alarm which i am needing some help with.
The plc is a allen bradley 5/05

I have a timer for product length. a timer from entrance to exit. a timer to allow the complete product exit the tunnel.

The problem i am having is the line has been sped up. When this happens the first product is in the tunnel and the next product blocks the entrance eye which clears the entrance to exit timer before the first product gets completely out of the tunnel.

The tunnel is a dual zone 350 degree which can burn a product pretty fast if attention is not given immediatly

I have thought about using a a-b toggle with two independent sets of timers. Is their a better way or sample code that could point me in the right direction.