Missing Pro-Face Cable (AKA: I hate Cables)

Bteachman

We had one of our Pro-face panels go out on us and we need to get it replaced ASAP. I have a legal version of Quick Manager and a spare Pro-face panel, but I am unable to locate the cable we need. I can make a cable but I do not know the pin out, I have tried strait through and cross over.

Does any one have any ideas?

The panel model number is GP477R-EG11

The cable model number is GPW-CB02

Thank you in advance for any help you can be.

You cannot make the cable by yourself. You need to buy one from the supplier. There is some kind of a converter in the cable from proface.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day sir, I have a task to download a program in hmi and make some additional wirings. The program used is gp pro ex v3.5 (first time to...
Replies
Views
Missing the following in simatic manager what is it do I need it?
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using Rx3i CRU320 redundant PLC system and we noticed a discrepancy between Primary and Secondary controller. Couple of variables (DI)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom