1756 I/O Cards Calibration

plcnovel

Hi There
One of my I/O cards (i think one Input card 1756-IF16I & one output card 1756-OF8) have calibration errors. Modules are running fine but when you go to Calibration tab inside module properties, it shows you all the channels status in error. Is there a way i can get rid of this error, or is there any way of resetting my I/O module back to factory setting so that they get the calibration correct? Thanks in advance

regards

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I have a question with the Allen Bradley 1756-L83E. If I have multiple I/O cards (120VAC, 24VDC input output and analog cards)...
Replies
Views
Is there any limitations on the maximum amount of communication cards in one rack. for example if i have a 17 slot rack with the following setup...
Replies
Views
Anyone else noticed that the contrologix cards do not slide smoothly into the 1756-A10 racks lately? Over the past two months we have purchased...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am having a weired problem with controlnet network and 1756-OB16I cards. The problem is i am not being able to force a...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post on this forum so i hope someone could give me a helping hand :) I have 2 AB 1756-EWEB/A ethernet cards, one has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom