Scaling into Magelis HMI from PLC

Does anybody know of a quick an eay way of scaling a 16 bit integer from a Modicon Micro PLC into a Magelis HMI ?

There is a scaling tab on the variable in the MAgelis software but this is not much use as it will rounds the nearest decimal !!

It rounds because an Integer data type has no decimal.

If you want decimals the data type has to be a Floating Point.

Magelis will display Floats as long as:

(a) The Variable in the Magelis is built as a Type: Float
(b) The data display is configured to display Float.

Unfortunately the Vijeo software is a bit clunky and its not smart enough to self-check. It is possible to point a Maglis Integer variable at a PLC float and vice-versa, they just wont display correctly.

Hi, thanks, i solved the problem by using an expression on the variable.

I am reading from a meter which gives frequency and other values as a 4 digit integer i.e. 4998 so i used an integer field on the screen with xx.xx format and used an expression to divide by 100, it displays this in the field as 49.98, works perfectly.