Mitsubishi Head I/O numbers

Killercal

Please bear with me, I'm new to Mitsubishi and I've been recently thrown into many projects with Mitsubishi PLCs. I'm working with an AnS series PLC and I'm trying to set up an Ethernet module. I'm looking through the manual and the code is written as if the module is in the first slot. Now my module is in the 14th slot (extended chassis) and the I/O numbers are 13/14 (32 point card). Ok, so the logic in the manual has TO and FROM instructions. My questions is about the Head I/O numbers, how do I figure out what these actually are or how I can figure them out? Can someone give me a good explanation of this or direct me to a manual where it give a good description of this?

Thanks in advanced,

Scott.

Wow, good stuff.

Thanks Badger! I've been looking though a ton of manules and couldn't find a good description.

Thanks again!