Tsx 4740 Battery Backup

Favian

Hello, I Have A Telemecanique Tsx 4740 That Is Loosing Its V Memory. I Can't Find Where The Battery Is Located, And I Can't Find A Manual For It.
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Free Manual, Or Can Anyone Tell Me How To Change The Battery. I Will Appreaciate Any Help, Thanks

AFAIK....on this model, the batteries for both the internal RAM and the extended RAM cartridge (if used) are of the rechargeable type that is integral in the electronics and not changeable by the user.

**Edit**
TSX Model 40 manual

Last edited:
i need help urgently

Hello, I Have A Telemecanique Tsx 4740 That Is Loosing Its V Memory. I Can't Find Where The Battery Is Located, And I Can't Find A Manual For It.
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Free Manual, Or Can Anyone Tell Me How To Change The Battery. I Will Appreaciate Any Help, Thanks

could you find any solution to your battery replacement problem? i also have the smae problem with my machine but mine is too old and i dont have any chance but changing it by myself. if you can help me i'll be pleased thanks have a nice day...