Yet another Mitsubishi Series A PLC Question

Killercal

Ok, I'm using an A2USH series plc and I was looking for the one-shot rising and one-shot falling instructions and noticed that they were not there. I've used these instructions in the past with the Q series PLCs and was wondering if they exist in the A-series PLCs? If not, what are some ways you guys would program a OSR and a OSF?

Thanks in advanced

I haven't used an A2USH in quite some time but I would probably just use the PLS instruction (have the input pulse an internal bit)
and PLF for falling edge.

Last edited:
Badger said:
Shift + F7 = Rising pulse
Shift + F8 = Falling pulse
Hope this is what you need Regards Badger.
Access all the instructions via edit - ladder symbol on dropdown list or View - Toolbar - and check ladder instruction.

Thanks for your response, but the AnS series PLCs don’t allow the rising pulse and falling pulse commands. I do have them in my toolbar, but they are greyd out.

BTalbot said:
I haven't used an A2USH in quite some time but I would probably just use the PLS instruction (have the input pulse an internal bit)
and PLF for falling edge.

Thanks, this will work fine.

Thank you all for your help!