siemens s7 how to configer db; fc85; fc84

krak.nl

I Need some help

When i try to program FC85 it dont work

I think that I make some stupid fahlt

I read the help from s7 and program exactly as the help but it dont work

Are you talking about FC85 32-bit addition or FC85 FIFO? Please be as specific as possible. Maybe give us what you already have. Thsi enables us to answer.

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

If they are some Simatic standard programs, you must install them from Simatic 'program-exporer' to your application 1'st ?

In this case I talkt about FIFO FC85; Add to table FC84; and when I dit understand richt, I have to make a "DB" for storing data in the table.

I try to make this things but it dont work

I read the help from s7 but it dussend matter

maby can somewan give me an example of this

please help

by replay thanks a lot

Harry

Your DB needs to have place to store the data plus two integers: the length (first word) of the FIFO and the number of entries (second word). Both FC84 and FC85 have to point to the firts word of the table, being the length. The data is located from the third word on.

As I stated before: show us what you already have done. Maybe we can help from there on.

Kind regards,

Your DB needs to have place to store the data plus two integers: the length (first word) of the FIFO and the number of entries (second word). Both FC84 and FC85 have to point to the firts word of the table, being the length. The data is located from the third word on.

As I stated before: show us what you already have done. Maybe we can help from there on.

Kind regards,

I now about the two integers but how can I make place for the data to store, and store it ??

What I dit is exactly as the help from S7

FC84:
EN i0.0
DATA W#16#0024
TABLE P#db1.dbx10.0
ENO Q0.0

FC85:
EN I0.1
TABLE P#DB1.DBX10.0
RET_VAL MW2
ENO Q0.2

In the manager I made the DB but I dont no how to make place to store the data

I Think the big question is how initialize the first two entries

I have already make place in the db by copy and paste vrom rows

greats Harry

The length should be what you need, let's say 10.
The number of entries is initially zero.

What's hard to understand about that?

Just fill in these values in the DB while you're programming it. And don't forget to download the DB to the PLC. It's an error I frequently see with my trainees.

Kind regards,

Trainer PLC - SCADA

It seames simple but it dont work

Here is my DB1

Adress Name Type Initial Comment
+0.0 struct
+0.0 DBW00 Word W#16#00
+2.0 DBW02 Word W#16#00

+10.0 DBW10 Word W#16#5
+12.0 DBW12 WORD W#16#0

+28.0 DBW28 WORD W#16#0
=30.0 END STRUCT

The program shows like dis

FC85:
EN I0.0
TABLE P#DB1.DBX10.0
RET_VAL MW2
ENO Q0.0

FC84:
EN i0.1
DATA W#16#0001
TABLE P#db1.dbx10.0
ENO Q0.1

FC84:
EN i0.1
DATA W#16#0002
TABLE P#db1.dbx10.0
ENO Q0.2

FC84:
EN i0.1
DATA W#16#0003
TABLE P#db1.dbx10.0
ENO Q0.3

When I store the data in the table it must leave FC 85 one by one but it dont work

I test this program whit plc-sim from siemens

Looks for replays

Harry

Harry,

just remove the second and third call for FC84. It seems to me you're trying to put three values in at one edge of I0.1. Another solution could be to control the second and third call of FC84 with other inputs. The goal of the FIFO is to enter ONE value on each edge-up of the EN input.

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre

This is ofcourse not what I dit program I have programmet I0.1;I0.2;I0.3 by the EN.

So that I can test the program whit different loads

I dit copy this values and fogot to change this EN values !!!

But what do you think about the rest of this program why dus it not work correctly???

I download all to plc by edit select all and download

Til replay

Harry

Hi Krak
try control the functions with a pulse. The functions are executed every scanning while they are enabled.

A I 0.0 // Control input
FP M 21.1 // Positive edge
= M 20.0 // one scan pulse

Then...

M 20.0 EN (in Lad/Kop)

Or (STL/AWL)
A M 20.0 // If pulse
JNB _001 // If not pulse jump to _001
CALL FC 84 // Your FC & parameters...
_001 NOP 0

regards

Last edited: