Small annoying problem with TIE driver help

atifplus

I want to know how to delete the I/O BLock row (marked in red). I have limited space in my chasis so i have to change the modules often and reconfigure TIE driver. The way I do it is deleting the whole device and re create the device with the new I/O config. If there is a way i could just delete the rows in I/O block section that be great
Pic below

untitledwf4.jpg

Personally do not have a clue but can you right click the 5 and delete row? OR could you have 2 devices and select the one you will be using?

Right clickin on the block of section has no effect. no popup menu or anything even selecting and hitting delete dont work. Just by clickin once (left click) another popup menu comes up which is jsut to input the range value no delete option there either.

I am just foolin the program..
I created different device list and just swaping the IP between the real ip of machine and the arbitrary i created. It is really annoying though. There should be a delete option. Dont know why they made this interface like that agh!!

I know i will be using some new modules soon means lots of different profiles to create .. :( thinkin of using winmacro to get over this pain