Project: Monitoring Glue line pressure :)

atifplus

any info on sensor that we could just put in glue lines to monitor the pressure..
or any better ideas :)

seems like tricky one coz we dont use those glue all the time so glue could getting stuck in sensor eee..

gonna star me google search after this posting

thanks in adv. for ur suggestions

Atif

You could consider and isolation diaphragm. Most pressure transmitter suppliers can offer one. This is a fluid filled chamber with a diagphragm separating the working fluid from the pressure sensor. Many can be flush with the pipe ID, and you avoid the problem of a small diameter port that can become filled with fluid and plug.

Similar Topics

I have a project in panelbuilder32, and I want to put a password to secure the project from uploading to other people computers
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently facing a problem with a Pro-Face HMI PS5000 project file download. I have tried using GP-ProEX SP1 (4.09.350) and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom