Bus Fault in ET 200L

ggchavhan

Dear all

I have new project in which I am using ET 200 L (6ES7 133 - 1BL 01 - 0XB0) module on profibus, I have prepared profibus cable using pin no 3 and 5 connected straight to D9 connector. To clear doubt about the connector I tried to connect it to OP7, and I could establish the communication. But when I connected it to CPU 312C2DP it is showing bus Fault. One of my senior suggested to power it on without connecting it to cpu then also it is showing Bus Fault. I want to now from my frieds that where will be the problem. in cable?.... or something else...? please guide me...please

GAJANAN

Similar Topics

Hi All, We are receiving the PointBus Status Fault (led is flashing red), whereas all the other status leds are solid green. Just to eliminate...
Replies
Views
All the servo guys out there looking for a little help? I am having issues with a Kinetix 5500 keeps giving me S39 BUS POWER LEAKAGE FAULT. Does...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am facing field bus communication fault 45.Abb drive model is ACS850. What could be reason for this fault 45 ( Fieldbus...
Replies
Views
Hi! I communicate with an onboard communications board modbus RTU. I communicate with 5 VFDs (Parker AC10) and each has 4 calls of MB_Master. So...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with 3 Franklin Electric P Series drives. I am communicating with the drives via Modbus 485 with a MVI69E-MBS Prosoft...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom