Remote controlled screennumber WinCC

mulderm

Hello,

I use Wincc Flexible 2005 and an OP73 micro Panel with a Siemens CPU 222.
How can I send from the plc a created screen on the panel?
Example: When M0.0 is "1" then get screennumber 5 on the panel.
I have searching on the manual but can´t find this remote controlled screennumber option.
Who knows?

Greetings,

mulderm

For this kind of functionality you need to use Area pointers. In the configuration panel "connections", select the tab area pointers. One of the pointers is to control the screen. With another area pointer the CPU receives the current screen number.

Regards,

All you need to do is have an on change event for the bit. Then in that event select the screen number you want to change. You can bring up a screen by number or by name.

WinCC_Flex_Screen.JPG

But when M0.0 is going from "1" to "0"?
Then there is also a change-event for the bit.
I want only go to a screennumber when M0.0 is "1".
For the Area-pointer: I have only one option and that is
the PLC Date/Time function.
No other options are available.

mulderm

hi
a)Goto the Area Pointer(found under "Connections" setting of WinCC Flex)
b)Switch "ON" Job mailbox and write any address (say MW170) under address column.
c)In Microwin write code such that when ever M0.0 becomes TRUE, the integer 51 is transfered to MW170(use move command) and screen number(which you want to pop up)to MW172

Thats it