valve cards ?

DeHulk

why they use special valvecards ( if the translation is ok :) ) and not just two outputs and relay ?
thnx

Some valves are analog in nature. That is they open proportionally to a signal, usually a voltage or current. Some of these proportional valves actually have feedback on how far open they are (servo valves). These cards do the feedback control of the valve.

We used this one and we called it operational valves. This valves actually controlled the rotation of our compactor in wire rod mill. This valves have its own control cards with 4-20ma output. But we are just manually sets it speed reference by using potentiometer. Try to check the catalogue of Vickers.

Similar Topics

Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Thought I had it figured out but I came to the conclusion it would not work. Here is what I'm working with... 1769-L30ER Flow Meter...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom