mp370 15'' touch software keyboard

Terrathe

Hi, im currently working on a project and the company have chosen a mp370 15'' touch for their display, the users will have multiple layers of protection gloves on and cant use the current software keyboard as they will press more than one button, is it possible to change the software keyboard with another that has bigger buttons?or is there another solution to the problem?

You can scale it in the control panel...very handy. Grab the corner and scale it. It will retain it's setting. Best done with pencil or stylus.

Nick

Thanks for the quick answer, resizing the buttons worked perfectly.
I had actually asked the siemens support before asking on this forum and they said that the only way to get bigger buttons where making them your self in WinCC now I know where to ask first next time. :)