ControLogix PLC Function Block Diagram programming

Hello everybody,

I have some issues to resolve regarding Function Block Diagram programming for Allen Bradley ContrilLogix PLC. I need to write the state logic using latched coils. Is there a way to latch a bit using FBD's?

Yes Wesley, there is: the RESD block acts the same as a Latch-Unlach pair, where the SETD block acts as a Unlatch-Latch pair.

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

ControlLogix

Also, check out Allen-Bradley and look for this publication 1756-PM001E-EN-P. I am sure it will help solve most programming dilemmas. Beware, this PDF file is almost 5 meg so if you use dial-up, get some coffee and a snack while it downloads.

Similar Topics

I have a customer who wants to control his DCS800 drives via Ethernet, so I have bought two RETA-01 cards. At the moment they are connected via...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a system that has single phase PF40 that I would like to replace with a 3 phase. Since I do not have the ability to change the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I should know this . I would like to import some rungs into a running ControlLogix PLC . Can you actually keep a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience connecting a Cleco Nutrunner via EtheNet/IP to a ControLogix PLC? I have an mPro 400gc-p and a 1756-L73 PLC with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, is there anyway to read more than just one generic ethernet module with the same IP address in RSLOGIX5000? i just can read one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom