Simatic OP 37 Freeze

s5s7

HI,

OP 37 goes to blank black colour screen and freeze after several hours its connected to s7400 plc via profibus we are using protool v6.0 SP2

:nodi: PLS do help

Hello S5S7;
Black screen on the OP37: could be you have to replace the CCFL fluorescent tubes for your unit. See the OP2737_e.pdf manual (from Siemens's website). You local Siemens rep should be able to recommend a source for the tubes.
When you say the unit freezes, what exactly do you mean? You cannot operate it (even without screen, which could be difficult).

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Op37 Freeze

Hi,
Thanks for your reply actualy,i cant change any of the pages for example,if we want to go to other screens all the button are freeze .it hangs:nodi:

Hello S5S7;

If screen is blank, and your OP37 hangs, maybe it is a power problem. Do you have any active LEDs on the unit?

Hope thsi helps,
Daniel Chartier

op freeze

Hi,

thank you,

Sorry what do mean by power problem....
yes it has one led and i have observed it but there is no changes...

:nodi: Pls Help

Hello S5S7;

What tests have you done on your panel? E.g. power source, comm links, connectio to the PLC?
Have you reset power?
Have you tried to re-download the program?

it has one led and i have observed it but there is no changes...
What LED is active, what changes would you expect that is not happening?
Please give more details, it feels like we are pulling teeth...

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

op freeze

Hi,thank you,

yes i have reset the Power
Yes i have reload the program before that i have completely delete the program .
No i am not expecting any changes in the led .

I tried to fixed another op which just for a test it worked fine that means there no problem on the comm links

I hope you can help me:beer: