actwin software

envee

Hi, We have just purchased Actwin software for programming our Hitachi H PLCs. We are having problems printing the ladder diagrm from our PC. Anyone else had similar problems and can help? Thanks

What sort of problem are you having? If you just go to print icon your print screen should come up with your printer selection. Dalby not to far from me.

thx

I heard from a client yesterday that there are some known issues with the latest version of Actwin but did not ask what they were. Have you contacted NHP for support?

There always seem to be known issues with Actwin for some reason as far back as I can remember.

Actwin is pretty close to being right. But after 43 or so versions they should be close. I beleive they have just released another version to fix a couple of issues.

thx

Thanks

Thanks Bob & Hazey. The problem I was having was that the print process would stop half-way through downloading to printer's memory. We must have network problems because I took it home and printed fine on the printer there. Do either of you know of anyone in Oz who does courses on this software? I have just started here and haven't done any programming for more years than I care to remember and I'm a bit rusty !!

Cheers

Envee