needing help with a Telemecanique TSX 47

2004sk4

sorry about the double post. I hit reply post instead of new post.

This plc controls the showroom lighting and emergency lighting circuits in the front offices. Today the emergency lighting battery(lift truck battery) was removed to be cleaned. When the battery was hook back up the plc was not working. The plc run light is not on. Is there a way to start this plc without the software or interface. I have search the web about this controller for a manual but i must not be looking in the right places.

If all else fail i will just rewrite the program with a micrologix 1000 but would like to see if there is any way to make this one work before i do.

I believe you will need the the programming terminal to restart the plc. Possibly the backup battery was dead, and when you disconnected the external battery the program was lost. It is possible that the program exists on a plug in module. I believe it is located in the left portion of the rack. It has been a few years since I worked with this model, though. Look for the programmer at plccenter.com, or ebay.:confused:

I looked today to see if there was any orignal prints for this unit.(nope) I am not sure if this unit was a inhouse system or a outside contractor. I am hoping it might have been inhouse as we might have the programmer in the storage area. I saw on a online site that there is a power failure detector switch that can be turned on/off. I will try that first. If i do find the manual is there any information availible to walk me through turning this back on.

Just looking at some old info. What we had were TSX17's. Sorry. Surely there is someone on this site that can get you through it. My only question would be if you still have a program residing in the CPU.o_O

we have the programe backup file but what is the exact procedure to load the programe in the plc TSX 3722 micro to get it in run mode.