Printing to PDF in Step 7

godfrey

As part of a submittal process, I must print my project in PDF form. It seems that I must open each block separately, select Print, then direct the output to my PDF writer.
Is there a way to do this with one command or at least shorten the process? I have about 300 blocks spread over seven processors. I have Step 7, Ver 5.3 w/ SP3.

I just tried it with FreePDF, and it worked fine. From the Simatic Manager, I selected all of the blocks, right-clicked, and chose "Print". It created a PDF file of all of the blocks.

All of my code is in STL, so I don't know what the output format defaults to, but I would think it would use whatever the block properties are set to.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to send PDF screenshots from my 1500 comfort panel HMI to a specific folder in an IPC that is connected on the same network. It is...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who is able and willing to open a RS5K ver28 file and print it to pdf for me? I cannot open it because I do not have V28...
Replies
Views
Hello all Throwing out another trival question, Using RSLogix micro Developer. I am trying to print out a l program using PDF Creator. Now the...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking for a printer driver to print to PDF, currently i'm using Cute PDF, it is a great print driver, but it requires the plant operator to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom