RSView Studio SE Displays variables

awnet

Hi!

I have a problem with the displays of my project in RSView Studio SE. Colud you tell me how to access the variables of one display from another display. I put for example a string public in a display but I can't refer from another display. o_O

Thanks.

bye
Michele

The easiest way may be is to make variable or tag for your display variable. then you can use it everywhere.
Every component in a display have unique name called COMMON. you can use it.

Sorry but I can't understood very well. What do you mean with the word COMMON I can't find in the suggest in the list suggests that appear when you write code.

Help.Please

Tags can be referenced from any display.

If you are talking about a VBA Variable, you need to enumerate the list of open displays, find the right one, get a handle to the object, and then use it's properties. If a display is not open, then you simply cannot access a VBA variable.

See Rockwell tech note A31737385 for an example.