OMRON CPM 2A & RS 232 CLARIFICATIONS

valliappan.m

Dear All,

I am Using Omron CPM 2A PLC in a Application.

This controller has 2 ports
a) Pheripheral Port and
b) RS 232 Port.

Pro Face HMI (Human Machine Interface) is connnected to RS 232 Port and getting update data from PLC.

When I am connecting Pheripheral port to PC Serial Port, we are not able to get data from PLC.

Is there any standarad test procedure to conclude serial communication is happening between pheripheral and PC Serial port?.

Expecting immediate reply.
Valliappan.M

Similar Topics

i am newbie for omron plc cpm2a. how writing flow totalizer for ai 4-20ma ? and how calculation ? please help me.....thks....
Replies
Views
A
Greetings: I have a copy of Syswin 3.4 and I am I want to reprogram my Omron CPM1A. I can figure out the connections easily enough. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom