Module exchange

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

One very urgent for me and easy question for all Allen Breadly experts.
Is it possible to exchange 1746-OB16 output module with 1746-OW16 output module without software changes and if not is it just exchange modulules in HW config and download????

ABMOD.JPG

Thanks in advance

Confirmation

Thank you for answering Ken,

I need to ask stuppid question to be 100% sure:

All I need to do is to delete old module OB16 and put new one instead OW16 in I\O Configuration (like I posted on the picture) and download to PLC?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a 1756-EN2TR dual-port Ethernet IP Module attached to my 1756-L73 PLC. I currently have hazard symbols over both the top and...
Replies
Views
We are facing intermittent issue with emergency stop and line stop. Line stop triggering with alarm of line stop push button activated at one...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am trying to communicate to an ASi gateway from my CpLX (L16ER). I am able to ping the gateway and it replies. I configured the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if any of the bright minds on here had any opinions on these relay interface modules. Particularly, I would love to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom