S5 Cycle time

KUSS

Hi!
Does anyone know how to view actual program cycle time in STEP5 ?

Also, I'd like to ask if somebody have used IP 241 module ( digital position encoder) and FB156/157 to programm it ?

In a 928B for example, you need to call OB152 and the cycle time is returned in the accumulator. Your program would transfer this to a FW for example and you can then monitor it. Refer to your CPU programmng guide for full details of OB152 as there are various functions that can be performed and these are selected by the accumulator value at the call to OB152

Similar Topics

Hello PLC friends. I've been going through a saga of diagnosing and fixing an old PLC setup that I inherited. I am learning as I go. Initial...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
My Panelview plus 700 HMI stopped working and I replaced it with a new one. Moved the sd card from the previously installed panel to this one and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I recently put in a 1769-AENTR, and where it is installed has had a couple power outages. Every time when the PLC comes back online...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom