Plc

Arquero

I wrote again about this subject but now i explain exactly what i want.
I use STL S7-300. there is a n instruction that convert BCD8421 code to 7SDU and i think that this instruction is SEG from Segment.

I have a counter and two buttons, one for counter up and one for counter down. I also have two 7SDU (Seven Segment Display Unit) as you see in the photo. What i want to do is show the different values of the counter by using those two 7SDUs. (the 14 outputs of the plc (cables) are connected to the 14 inputs of the two 7SDUs)

Last edited:
Hello Arquero;

You are not bringing anything new to this thread that you had not covered in the preceding one.

You were given a number of suggestions, have you tried any of them? If you have, post your code and your results/problems.

Un arquero que no tira hacia la meta no es mas que una estatua.

Have you tried FC93, as suggested, it would be the easiest function to use.
Control an up-down counter from your pushbuttons; connect the BCD output of the counter to FC93, see what bit patterns are generated by the block. If these agree with what you need for your 7-segment displays, connect the output of FC93 to your outputs.
But please, try something, anything, and show us what you are trying, before you request more help.

Daniel Chartier

I did it!
Endonces.
A I 124.0
CU C 1
A I 124.1
CD C 1
LC C 1
T MW4
CALL "SEG"
IN:=MW4
OUT:=MD40
L MB 43
T QB 124
L MB 42
T QB 125
BE

But i dont know yet what do instruction BE. What do exactly? what is mean?

Hello Arquero;

BE=Block End

It causes processing of the block to stop there; even if there are instructions programmed further own they will not be processed.
Hope this helps,
Daniel chartier