Automated logout with WinCC 5.0

Hi,

We have with us several machines running with WinCC 5.0 on Win2k. a Newone is made with WinCC 6.0 on WinXP Proff.
With the new machine we have the possibility to automatic logout the current user, when the timout is done that starts counting after the last key-strike or after stopping the . We asked for the same option for our older machines but we've been told that this is not possible on the older machines... the only possibility is to automaticly logoff after a certain time but even when there's someone typing or rolling the pointer around.
So I need some info about this, is it possible or not to do this with WinCC 5.0, can you do it using the same code or must it be done in another way?

thx in advance,

HG

I suspect it is a new feature (it is a new feature in WinCC Flexible)

Cheers