RS View with RS messenger ver 6.3

joesullivan8

I'm hoping somebody out there can help with the following.
I had a computer crash on me that was running RS View with RS messenger ver 6.3 with a Proline V2 voice modem card for callout capability running on a Windows 2000 platform.
Presently I have a new desktop with only PCI slots and has a Windows XP platform. I know I can run the RS View with RS messenger ver 6.3 but don't know what voice modem card will work on this platform. A call to my local Dialogic vendor says the D/4 PCI runs on a 2000 platform but has had issues on the XP platform.
Does anyone know of a card that will work?

I have used the Dialogic D4PCI with mixed results. We have stopped using it. Check out multi-tech modems for voice grade modems.